Our local members of the State legislature have introduced 216 bills this calendar year, with each elected official introducing an average of 21 bills or resolutions - bettering the state average of 16.
READ: What have state Senators and Assemblymembers from Orange County done so far this year?
The glaring deficiency from the OC contingent is my opponent for the 68th Assembly District, Steven Choi. Thus far, Mr. Choi has introduced 16 pieces of legislation, with none (0) passing.
Our Assembly District deserves better than "average." That's another reason I'm running for State Assembly.
If elected, in my first 100 days, I pledge to introduce legislation to:
1. Work with other members to ban carcinogenic toxins from being used in public parks and open spaces.
2. Move California to a single-payer healthcare system.
3. Lower tuition for in-state Cal State and UC undergrad students.
4. Provide a comprehensive plan to help the unsheltered homeless.
5. Protect renters and require developers to build more affordable housing.
From Day One, I promise to work for a better district and state.
Help our campaign! Give $10 today - DONATE HERE